i replaced the clutch the clutch slave and the master cilynder and when idrive it shifts very well but when gets hot does not shift anymore.
problem shifting gears on 1993 Honda Accord
1 answerApril 14, 2011
1 answerMarch 04, 2009
2 answersJuly 23, 2014
2 answersNovember 13, 2010
1 answerNovember 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car