When I start my car, if it runs for more than a minutes (I like to let it "warm up"- habit from cold winters) it shuts off; I took it in for service, a couple of weeks ago and they ran a computer diagnostic test ($93) but didn't find anything. They kept it overnight and said it was fine. Today, I stopped at a stop light and it shut off and wouldn't restart. After two tries, I was finally able to get it started, I quickly put it in drive and shot off, luckily I was only a few blocks from home. What could be wrong and why didn't the repair shop find anything?
Problem Identification on 2001 Ford Windstar
1 answerNovember 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.