Having trouble going uphill, and generally losing engine power. Thought might be transmission, plugs/wires, fuel pump. Mechanic charged me 80 for code reading. Fuel filter replacement $42. Total $141 and still don't know what is wrong. Overcharged?
price for codes, fuel filter replacement on 1999 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($431 - $584) in Ridgeway, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($291 - $577) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($135 - $184) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($632 - $745) in Flint, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($312 - $684) in Banquete, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($212 - $236) in Boyne Falls, MI