Having trouble going uphill, and generally losing engine power. Thought might be transmission, plugs/wires, fuel pump. Mechanic charged me 80 for code reading. Fuel filter replacement $42. Total $141 and still don't know what is wrong. Overcharged?
price for codes, fuel filter replacement on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($218 - 387) in Ridgeway, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($224 - 349) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,337 - 1,763) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Flint, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($194 - 274) in Banquete, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($244 - 271) in Boyne Falls, MI