Having trouble going uphill, and generally losing engine power. Thought might be transmission, plugs/wires, fuel pump. Mechanic charged me 80 for code reading. Fuel filter replacement $42. Total $141 and still don't know what is wrong. Overcharged?
price for codes, fuel filter replacement on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Ridgeway, VA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($187 - 410) in Flint, TX
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement ($313 - 413) in Banquete, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - 103) in Boyne Falls, MI