How much should it cost for someone to diagnose your car and tell you whats wrong with it
Price on 1998 Kia Sportage
ANSWER by dandd,
October 09, 2009
It really depends on what the problem is. If it is a Check Engine Light problem, then 1 hour should handle most of it. If it is a brake problem, then 1/2 hour should be enough unless it is an ABS problem. If the car has an electrical short, that may take longer.
2 answersAugust 26, 2012
1 answerDecember 03, 2010
2 answersMay 25, 2011
0 answersMarch 05, 2015
1 answerJune 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.