15 minutes after washing, the horn started to beep occasionally. Then more prolonged along with lights & wipers, even windshield washers. Now they won't shut off. Disconnected battery. Left it overnight and problem remains. Blew out electtrical union boxes with airline, problem persists.
Pressure washed under hood. Now have electrical problem. on 2007 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.