Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
Average mileage: 108,500 (70,000–175,000)
22 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 comments
2007 Audi A4 Quattro 85,000 mi,
Very poor tire wear and gas mileage as a result. Replaced all upper control arm bushings.
Also replaced both left and right control arm busihings. Threw down about $765
Control arm bushings worn. Replaced complete front control arm set.
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro33 reports
1 answerJune 07, 2015
1 answerJuly 25, 2010
0 answersAugust 04, 2011
1 answerJanuary 07, 2017
Most Common Audi A4 Quattro Problems
Most Recent Audi A4 Quattro Problems
Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($129 - 186) in Bayfield, CO
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - 84) in Furman, AL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,233 - 1,574) in Dallas, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($354 - 404) in Mercer, WI
- Horn Replacement ($174 - 273) in Chester Depot, VT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($664 - 1,395) in Cushman, AR