Powertrain codes are being pulled! It vibrates at 65 mph and is constant. When Iturn wheel all the way and go slowly in reverse it feels like I'm going over bumps! Both front new bearings and the rodors and pads are good! Had a vacuum leak that made it idle really rough to were it wanted to die! Had that fixed and fixed it mostly, every now and then it will happen but when Let it sit for a long period of time turned off it fixes the problem! There is no damage to the wheels and I've never hit a curb! I feel like its something to do within the powertrain, the rack and pinion! The vibrating makes a grinding sound and is getting worse! Has been around 3 months since first vibrating symptoms! Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Powertrain issues? Exceeding highway speeds above 65! on 1997 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?