Powertrain codes are being pulled! It vibrates at 65 mph and is constant. When Iturn wheel all the way and go slowly in reverse it feels like I'm going over bumps! Both front new bearings and the rodors and pads are good! Had a vacuum leak that made it idle really rough to were it wanted to die! Had that fixed and fixed it mostly, every now and then it will happen but when Let it sit for a long period of time turned off it fixes the problem! There is no damage to the wheels and I've never hit a curb! I feel like its something to do within the powertrain, the rack and pinion! The vibrating makes a grinding sound and is getting worse! Has been around 3 months since first vibrating symptoms! Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Powertrain issues? Exceeding highway speeds above 65! on 1997 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1997 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Lompoc, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($62 - 80) in Canton, OK
- 150,000 Mile Service ($177 - 251) in Dunbar, KY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($887 - 1,024) in West Harrison, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($325 - 525) in Painesdale, MI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Barceloneta, PR