Where is and what does the pcm look like and where is it located?
powertrain control module (pcm) on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
The PCM is located just next to the 16 pin OBD2 diagnostic connector under the driver's side dash. The PCM is perpendicular to the firewall with the electrical connector facing downward.
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu37 reports
2 answersOctober 20, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($524 - $809) in Luling, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement ($201 - $310) in Kensett, IA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - $655) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($284 - $371) in Loleta, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($262 - $280) in Green Camp, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($535 - $849) in Roberts, WI