My daughter's 98 Bug has automatic windows that will arbitrarily go down on their own. It happens when she is driving as well as when the car is parked and the engine is off. When this happens, it is always both windows going down simultaneously. They never go back up on their own. Any suggestions or answers?
powered windows issues on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle236 reports
1 answerMarch 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
1998 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates