My daughter's 98 Bug has automatic windows that will arbitrarily go down on their own. It happens when she is driving as well as when the car is parked and the engine is off. When this happens, it is always both windows going down simultaneously. They never go back up on their own. Any suggestions or answers?
powered windows issues on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
1 more answer
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle247 reports
1 answerMarch 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
1998 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($210 - 305) in Willis Wharf, VA
- Fuel Filter Change ($76 - 121) in Hampton, SC
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($237 - 334) in Helena, AR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($197 - 261) in Kingsland, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($225 - 497) in Liberty, TN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Neversink, NY