My daughter's 98 Bug has automatic windows that will arbitrarily go down on their own. It happens when she is driving as well as when the car is parked and the engine is off. When this happens, it is always both windows going down simultaneously. They never go back up on their own. Any suggestions or answers?
powered windows issues on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
1 more answer
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle249 reports
1 answerMarch 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- How much should it cost to repair the vacuum pump?
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
- what is the flat rate hours for a head gasket job on my 1.8 turbo bug ?
- strong exaust/fule smell when cold... Not after warming up. Check Light on.
- My car is throwing the code P0221, what's wrong
1998 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($321 - $436) in Willis Wharf, VA
- Alternator Replacement ($511 - $948) in Hampton, SC
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($59 - $109) in Helena, AR
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Kingsland, AR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($23 - $35) in Liberty, TN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($258 - $468) in Neversink, NY