My daughter's 98 Bug has automatic windows that will arbitrarily go down on their own. It happens when she is driving as well as when the car is parked and the engine is off. When this happens, it is always both windows going down simultaneously. They never go back up on their own. Any suggestions or answers?
powered windows issues on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle223 reports
1 answerMarch 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Ran out of gas and now my car won't start.it will turn over but won't start.
- wjat causes hesitation when changing gears and no response when flooring petal
- a 1998 vw beetle that been sitting in my garage that starts but later stops run
- white smoke from top left corner of engine
- Weird honk noise from engine