all 4 of my windows quit working at the same time...how do i fix??fuse looks ok was told it maybe the relay..where is that???
powere windows on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerJuly 08, 2014
1 answerMarch 18, 2012
0 answersJuly 10, 2013
1 answerMarch 29, 2011
1 answerAugust 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Dilltown, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($165 - 215) in Wahpeton, ND
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Swiss, WV
- Battery Replacement ($156 - 202) in Smyrna, MI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($79 - 167) in Loveland, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($381 - 478) in Holualoa, HI