First of all the driver window goes up and down intermittantly. If you keep pressing on the button it will eventually activate the drivers window. The drive can opoerate the passager windows (no problem) but the passagers cannot operate their own windows. The safety switch on the drivers side is not the problem-tried this already.
power windows only work from driver seat. on 2006 Mercury Grand Marquis
by richwy in Elk Grove, CA on May 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- Headlights won't come on. Replaced LCM under warranty. Parking lights and all other lights work. All fuses are good. My mechanic said my headlight switch and Multifunction switch (turn signal lever) are working. He believes there may be a burnt wire?
- If I change my fuel filter and fuel pump why am I still nt getting any gas!??
- I hit a sidewalk bust my tire car wouldn't start anymore after that ,, change my fuel filter and my fuel pump still will not crank what should be my next step???
- My car was runnin fine til i dumb the side walk and my tire blow out on me, went too go re start my car it wouldn't turn over for nothing ive change my fuel pump thinkin i blow my fuel pump now it still want crank whats my next solution to this madness???
- How much should it cost to get my rear differential replaced or rebuilt on a 94 Grand Marquis