REPLACED THE RELAY/ CIRCUIT BREAKER, OWNERS MANUAL LISTS NO FUSES FOR WINDOWS.
POWER WINDOWS NOT WORKING. on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 15, 2009
1 answerJanuary 27, 2012
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
1 answerAugust 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.