REPLACED THE RELAY/ CIRCUIT BREAKER, OWNERS MANUAL LISTS NO FUSES FOR WINDOWS.
POWER WINDOWS NOT WORKING. on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 15, 2009
1 answerJanuary 27, 2012
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
1 answerAugust 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?