REPLACED THE RELAY/ CIRCUIT BREAKER, OWNERS MANUAL LISTS NO FUSES FOR WINDOWS.
POWER WINDOWS NOT WORKING. on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 15, 2009
1 answerJanuary 27, 2012
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
1 answerFebruary 12, 2011
1 answerAugust 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Pawnee, TX
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($103 - 193) in Boligee, AL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($401 - 648) in Luray, KS
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Burtrum, MN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($72 - 79) in Greenacres, FL
- Window Switch Replacement ($122 - 147) in Bloomsbury, NJ