Driver side window doesnt move anymore at all, still cracked a little, you can hear the clicking in the door when you push the button. Passenger side window goes down in intervals, must wait several minutes inbetween to get it back up. There had been coffee spilled in the middle of the car which would be where the controls were, so I replaced that motor. . . Windows still do the same thing, any suggestions on what it is?
Power windows not working. on 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier124 reports
1 answerDecember 22, 2012
2 answersOctober 10, 2009
1 answerMarch 27, 2016
1 answerMay 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($214 - 510) in Mountain Home, TN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Harrison City, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($36 - 52) in Bristol, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tilly, AR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($144 - 271) in Braymer, MO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($101 - 186) in Elm Hall, MI