Driver side window doesnt move anymore at all, still cracked a little, you can hear the clicking in the door when you push the button. Passenger side window goes down in intervals, must wait several minutes inbetween to get it back up. There had been coffee spilled in the middle of the car which would be where the controls were, so I replaced that motor. . . Windows still do the same thing, any suggestions on what it is?
Power windows not working. on 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier122 reports
1 answerDecember 22, 2012
1 answerMarch 27, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?