Driver side window doesnt move anymore at all, still cracked a little, you can hear the clicking in the door when you push the button. Passenger side window goes down in intervals, must wait several minutes inbetween to get it back up. There had been coffee spilled in the middle of the car which would be where the controls were, so I replaced that motor. . . Windows still do the same thing, any suggestions on what it is?
Power windows not working. on 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier122 reports
1 answerDecember 22, 2012
2 answersOctober 10, 2009
1 answerMarch 27, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!