Driver side window doesnt move anymore at all, still cracked a little, you can hear the clicking in the door when you push the button. Passenger side window goes down in intervals, must wait several minutes inbetween to get it back up. There had been coffee spilled in the middle of the car which would be where the controls were, so I replaced that motor. . . Windows still do the same thing, any suggestions on what it is?
Power windows not working. on 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerDecember 22, 2012
2 answersOctober 10, 2009
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier123 reports
1 answerMarch 27, 2016
1 answerMay 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?