I have a Nissan Quest 1995 and my power windows and sunroof just work sometimes and sometimes when they work they get stuck. I check the fuses already and everything it's fine. Can someone help me, please?
Power windows and Sunroof on 1995 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
1995 Nissan Quest Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Trenton, NE
- Spark Plug Replacement ($309 - 408) in Warrenton, MO
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($153 - 382) in Elkhorn, WI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($209 - 301) in Stickney, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($719 - 1,180) in Manchester, GA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($722 - 790) in Waneta, KY