neither my front passenger door nor my back door power windows woork as well any my interior lights ?
power windows and interior lights on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Boonsboro, MD
- 90,000 Mile Service ($175 - 250) in Middleboro, MA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($747 - 1,018) in Blythe, GA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($433 - 578) in Williams, IN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Adrian, OR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($424 - 444) in Glenville, NC