last night I rolled the drivers side power window up, and released the switch. The window immediately rolled all the way down on its own, and now will not work. All other windows work fine. Any ideas?
Power windows on 2001 Volvo V70 XC
1 answerMay 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 XC Questions
- Where do I add the transmission oil?
- Where can I locate the vehicle speed sensor part number 9495008
- Does anyone know why an instrument panel would work off and on?
- is there an elctrical pump that continues to circulate the coolant at shut down
- trans lost reverse,all forward shifts fine. wat am I looking at as to cost ?