My driverside power window will not work anymore. The passenger side works fine, it will go up and down with the push of the button, but just the driver side is stuck. I think it may be a fuse, but cannot reven find the fuse box. Can you Help.....> Thank you Donna B.
Power Windows on 2003 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 2003 Dodge Caravan
1 more answer
Verified for the Dodge Caravan71 reports
Verified for the Dodge Caravan3 reports
1 answerJune 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
2003 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($213 - $345) in Townsend, VA
- Thermostat Replacement ($98 - $152) in Wing, AL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($230 - $273) in Brinnon, WA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($134 - $187) in Bartow, FL
- Throttle Body Replacement ($268 - $290) in Champlain, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($45 - $92) in Ames, IA