my power windows stopped working. I onstalled a new master switch and it worked for a little bit, but now it wont work anymore.
power windows on 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 694) in Dundas, IL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Berkey, OH
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pembina, ND
- Brake Pad Replacement ($175 - 267) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 151) in Kosciusko, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($45 - 61) in Raven, KY