The power windows stopped working. Unfortunetly we're only able to find one fuse box on the drivers side compartment that is not labled and all fuses check out. None of the door switches work. We checked for current to the door switches and nothing. We don't have a car manual or a wiring diagram to go on. This happened "all of a sudden". I noticed a fuse manual in a autoparts store mentions a passenger side fuse box (which we can't find)and I've seen many other cars have secondary fuse boxes in engine compartments. Anyone have a clue where the fuse for this may be or even a relay switch or anything that will shed some light?
power windows on 1991 Ford Taurus
Asked by Visitor for the 1991 Ford Taurus
2 answersFebruary 23, 2014
13 answersJune 29, 2009
1 answerOctober 04, 2010
2 answersJune 03, 2011
1 answerMay 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order