All four windows do not work. Is there a master control that handles all of the windows?
Power Windows on 1998 Buick Regal
Verified for the Buick Regal46 reports
Verified for the Buick Regal10 reports
2 answersJuly 28, 2010
1 answerAugust 08, 2010
Verified for the Buick Regal2 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?