All four windows do not work. Is there a master control that handles all of the windows?
Power Windows on 1998 Buick Regal
Verified for the Buick Regal11 reports
Verified for the Buick Regal55 reports
Verified for the Buick Regal2 reports
2 answersJuly 28, 2010
1 answerAugust 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1998 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($286 - 714) in Jefferson, ME
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($333 - 389) in Loyalhanna, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($131 - 181) in Oceano, CA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($580 - 768) in Niota, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($178 - 218) in Collinston, UT
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Neavitt, MD