I have tried the relay underneath my dash on the driverside as well as all the fuse and they all still will not go up or down. The relay and the fuse also control my sunroof which still works. What else could it be?
Power windows on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 15, 2009
1 answerDecember 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.