I have tried the relay underneath my dash on the driverside as well as all the fuse and they all still will not go up or down. The relay and the fuse also control my sunroof which still works. What else could it be?
Power windows on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 15, 2009
1 answerDecember 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 27, 2012
3 answersMay 23, 2013
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- black smock and rich fuel the cods p0191 & p0452 and short trim bank 1& 2 both -
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very