I have tried the relay underneath my dash on the driverside as well as all the fuse and they all still will not go up or down. The relay and the fuse also control my sunroof which still works. What else could it be?
Power windows on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 15, 2009
1 answerDecember 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 27, 2012
3 answersMay 23, 2013
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($279 - 549) in Stockholm, ME
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Southampton, NY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Deer Isle, ME
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($130 - 222) in Zwolle, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($728 - 931) in Carson, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 195) in Steward, IL