I have tried the relay underneath my dash on the driverside as well as all the fuse and they all still will not go up or down. The relay and the fuse also control my sunroof which still works. What else could it be?
Power windows on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 15, 2009
1 answerDecember 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 27, 2012
3 answersMay 23, 2013
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up