all windows in vehicle will not work. checked fuses none are blown. what is my next move?
power windows on 2005 Dodge Magnum
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
January 28, 2011
main contoller is the driver switch, you might have a bad driver side switch.
COMMENT by mcauthor ,
January 30, 2011
the lock and unlock work. everything works but the windows.
Verified for the Dodge Magnum15 reports
1 answerJune 09, 2011
1 answerAugust 14, 2013
1 answerJanuary 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
2005 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Raymond, SD
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($599 - 925) in Lewiston, NE
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chadwick, MO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Gore, VA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($580 - 853) in Wausau, FL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($79 - 86) in Ashwood, OR