all windows in vehicle will not work. checked fuses none are blown. what is my next move?
power windows on 2005 Dodge Magnum
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by Visitor,
January 28, 2011
main contoller is the driver switch, you might have a bad driver side switch.
COMMENT by mcauthor,
January 30, 2011
the lock and unlock work. everything works but the windows.
Verified for the Dodge Magnum15 reports
1 answerJune 09, 2011
1 answerAugust 14, 2013
1 answerJanuary 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- My magnum started knocking and shut off then it started smoking what can it be
- My 2006 magnum is skipping & the check engine light is flashing, what could it b
- Shifter will not shift out of Park...
- My car is shifting hard into 2nd gear i read it could be the TCM.
- Broken toming chain tensioner was put in engine whole replacing the water pump,