all windows in vehicle will not work. checked fuses none are blown. what is my next move?
power windows on 2005 Dodge Magnum
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by Visitor,
January 28, 2011
main contoller is the driver switch, you might have a bad driver side switch.
COMMENT by mcauthor,
January 30, 2011
the lock and unlock work. everything works but the windows.
Verified for the Dodge Magnum15 reports
1 answerJune 09, 2011
1 answerAugust 14, 2013
1 answerJanuary 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Bad gas smell can't drive too strong . Do not see leak
- My dodge shuts down when I come to a stop. I have taken it to dealer, can't fix
- replaced front ball joints shocks rack n pinion now ride height 3" higher
- when i fill the car with gas full and drive if i stop quickly it stalls out
- car starts with no problem but theres a noise immediately crack crack loud em... starts then no more noise