All other 3 windows are working fine
Power window won't go down on drivers side on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerJune 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1998 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kalama, WA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($93 - 144) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($289 - 493) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($923 - 1,040) in Bradley, FL
- Trans Mount Replacement ($204 - 228) in Lake City, KS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($278 - 325) in Leon, IA