Do u know where is located the power window relay?
power window relay on 1998 Suzuki Sidekick
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 18, 2011
there is no relay for the windows. there is only a door lock relay. the operations for the windows are controlled through the the master switch.
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1998 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($199 - 619) in Odenton, MD
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($418 - 652) in Allison, IA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cerro Gordo, IL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 850) in Triplett, MO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($935 - 1,610) in White Stone, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($368 - 402) in Hinckley, ME