Do u know where is located the power window relay?
power window relay on 1998 Suzuki Sidekick
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 18, 2011
there is no relay for the windows. there is only a door lock relay. the operations for the windows are controlled through the the master switch.
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
- When looking at the engine. Is the positive battery terminal on the left or right?
1998 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($212 - 336) in Odenton, MD
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Allison, IA
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($213 - 302) in Cerro Gordo, IL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($418 - 652) in Triplett, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($231 - 261) in White Stone, SC
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($248 - 305) in Hinckley, ME