first the front driver side window went out about 3 days ago now all the windows wont roll down and you cant hear motor
power window problem on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
BEST ANSWER by Visitor ,
January 06, 2011
Same problem with my 2003 it turns out the harness in the doors is to short and eventually it gives, after replacing the master switch several times, found the wiring had pulled away, I had to have the wiring in the door grounded.
1 answerAugust 30, 2010
2 answersJuly 10, 2013
1 answerAugust 28, 2010
2 answersNovember 23, 2010
1 answerDecember 21, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Odin, IL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($283 - 396) in Tuscarora, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($429 - 683) in Brookhaven, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Patrick, SC
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($542 - 717) in Copeland, KS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($213 - 245) in Cactus, TX