1999 Ford Ranger Q&A

1999 Ford Ranger Question: Power Window Problem.

My Driver Side Window will go up & Down,but when i go to close it,it still likes an inch to being closed...... -
You would have to remove the inner door trim panel to inspect the window regulator, track and frame to see what is restricted or causing the window not to fully close. There is a company that independent auto repair shops get their information from, this same information is available inexpensively for people that work on their own cars.. The information is year make and model specific, covering repair procedures, torque specifications, fluid capacities and specifications, service bulletins, component locations, wiring diagrams ect.... Alldata is very easy to navigate http://bit.ly/AllData_Repair_Manuals_Online -
after 2 hrs of highway driving my drivers side power window would'nt go up. A week later the passenger side stopped in the down position also. I get no noise or anything. I took the drivers side do...
I am replacing the doors on my Ranger, they are damaged. I have purchased both new/used doors, but they have power windows and I want to make them manual. How do I go about doing that?
The highest point leaves a two inches gap. On that point it makes a noise when the up button is engaged. Like the window is jammed.
could this be a bad conection with the fuse, but no fuses are blown, and the power locks and passanger window work fine
how do you fix a drivers side power window gear ?