We keep blowing the fuse that controls the power windows & interior lights. We thought it had to do with running the A/C at the same time, but now it does it even with the A/C off. Someone said maybe some rain got into the window controls in the door while it was open? Any ideas how to fix?
Power window fuse keeps blowing on 2007 Mercury Milan
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- How do you reset the car computer after blown tire the car don't start
- I have a 2007 Mercury Milan and it won t let me play music on the aux
- upon starting car I noticed my power steering wasn't working
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving