the driver power window stopped working without notice. Today I opened it to take a ticket from the machine and was unable to get window closed. I heard no noise at all. The other windows are still working.
power window on 1996 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
January 10, 2011
You either have a bad window motor or switch. Most likely the motor
2 answersSeptember 12, 2009
2 answersDecember 03, 2011
2 answersMarch 12, 2010
Verified for the Toyota Corolla33 reports
0 answersDecember 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?