the driver power window stopped working without notice. Today I opened it to take a ticket from the machine and was unable to get window closed. I heard no noise at all. The other windows are still working.
power window on 1996 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
January 10, 2011
You either have a bad window motor or switch. Most likely the motor
2 answersDecember 03, 2011
2 answersMarch 12, 2010
2 answersSeptember 12, 2009
Verified for the Toyota Corolla33 reports
0 answersDecember 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +