The power window on my passenger side does not go up with the passenger switch, but worked from the drivers side, now a couple of months went by and it quit working from the drivers side - took the door panel off and did not see anything that looked wrong , played with the wires on the passenger side crossed a couple and got the window to go up but still can't figure it out - both switches will power it down but not back up - unpluged some of the wires from the motor so no one would send it down = big mistake half the stuff on that side of the car quit working - took it back apart and pluged it back in , now have air bag light on - Called the dealer said bring it in , said sounds like it needs new window motor Apx. $ 500.00 + labor = I think its not the motor = just can't spend that kinda money right now ! = SEND HELP ! Larry
Power window ! on 2007 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerAugust 20, 2010
2 answersMarch 26, 2010
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta164 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta8 reports
1 answerFebruary 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2007 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($141 - $174) in Locust Gap, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($358 - $495) in Meredith, CO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($571 - $1,174) in Gregory, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($150 - $196) in Murray, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($211 - $256) in Kirkland, AZ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($383 - $712) in Savannah, GA