power sterring fuild container on 1996 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500

im having a little issue of which one is where u put the fiuld in it has two caps in the same container and i dont know which one it is.

by in Lawrence, MA on January 28, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , January 28, 2010
I would look in your owners manual. If you don't have it any more then go here for the info. http://bit.ly/alldata_repair_manuals