how expensive to fix power stering pum
power stering pum on 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
2 answersJune 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($240 - 521) in Walton, OR
- Brake Drum Replacement ($244 - 548) in Wahiawa, HI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Nikolai, AK
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($135 - 263) in Crosslake, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($137 - 169) in Tulelake, CA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Okoboji, IA