how much to repair?
power steering wheel is stiff and fluid stains on the ground. on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($220 - 293) in Klondike, TX
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hercules, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($265 - 396) in Perry, ME
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($127 - 269) in Central City, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($670 - 683) in Germantown, TN