POWER STEERING IS NOT WORKING EVEN WHEN DRIVING POWER STEERING RES IS GOOD AND NO LEAKS ARE VISABLE
POWER STEERING STOPPED WORKING HAS FLUID AND IS EVEN HARD TO STEER W DRIVING on 2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
- Some idiot put gearing oil in the clutch cylinder after changing the clutch now
- Very small amount of fuel dripping from starter.
- Engine light shows I have a bad fuel injector. Truck runs rough at idle but at 6
- Where is my fuel filter located?
- Have replaced thermostat burped the system no leaks anywhere and I still get no thermo reading or heat in the cab am replacing sensor now