My wheel sticks and gets tough to return for a few seconds. It can be a hazard if it sticks entering and exiting highway exits. Seems like left is the most problem. I am a service advisor and have had it looked at in all shops I have worked, still to no avail. There are no codes stored and the problem is intermittent at all times. Of course when the tech takes it out it doesn't happen. I had a tech take it home several times. Weather and MPH is not affecting it. It also sticks when changing lanes on highway. There is a recall but was told my vehicle was not in this recall even though repair pal sent me a notice. HELP
Power steering sticks on 2004 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($250 - $624) in Kanorado, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($667 - $820) in Atlanta, IL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($205 - $324) in Las Vegas, NV
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Prospect, TN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($291 - $348) in Opolis, KS
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($273 - $883) in Angie, LA