My wheel sticks and gets tough to return for a few seconds. It can be a hazard if it sticks entering and exiting highway exits. Seems like left is the most problem. I am a service advisor and have had it looked at in all shops I have worked, still to no avail. There are no codes stored and the problem is intermittent at all times. Of course when the tech takes it out it doesn't happen. I had a tech take it home several times. Weather and MPH is not affecting it. It also sticks when changing lanes on highway. There is a recall but was told my vehicle was not in this recall even though repair pal sent me a notice. HELP
Power steering sticks on 2004 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates