During routine maintenace, I was told the dealership mechanic that my power steering boots were torn or ripped, as well as my cv boots. I am thinking to replace a the whole drive axles, not the boots alone. This should be more cost effective than boots alone, especially when one considers that joints may be compromised. When doing the install of axles, should I also replace the steering rack? Does the labor partially overlap enough that I can save a few bucks more than if I do them separately. I am tight on cash and my rack does not appear to be leaking any fluid, nor is my steering performance altered. Thanks in advance.
power steering rack on 1996 Acura Integra
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?