how do you get the pulley off the drive shaft
power steering pump on 1997 Dodge Dakota
7 answersMarch 09, 2010
1 answerJune 14, 2011
1 answerFebruary 16, 2010
1 answerApril 22, 2010
1 answerSeptember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home