After driving on a highway for an extended period of time, i notice a humming sound from the engine. I took to Honda dealer to have them check while they were performing recall fix. They stated i needed a new power steering pump. Is that a typical part to be replaced after 70K miles?
Power Steering Pump on 2006 Honda Odyssey
Asked by Visitor for the 2006 Honda Odyssey
1 answerJanuary 27, 2011
2 answersJanuary 08, 2015
1 answerFebruary 02, 2015
1 answerNovember 20, 2014
1 answerJuly 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- Why does my van loose all power while driving?
- Reverse and park won't engage when shifting from drive while running
- driver sliding door will not latch all the way. I have to hit the back of the do
- Flashing D4 light, transmission acting up -- did all told. Could it be compute
- What could the problem be will not crank or start and some dash lights stay on