After driving on a highway for an extended period of time, i notice a humming sound from the engine. I took to Honda dealer to have them check while they were performing recall fix. They stated i needed a new power steering pump. Is that a typical part to be replaced after 70K miles?
Power Steering Pump on 2006 Honda Odyssey
Asked by Visitor for the 2006 Honda Odyssey
Verified for the Honda Odyssey93 reports
1 answerJanuary 27, 2011
2 answersJanuary 08, 2015
1 answerFebruary 02, 2015
1 answerJuly 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2006 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Rillton, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($292 - 428) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($108 - 232) in Wallace, IN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Centerville, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($128 - 250) in Edelstein, IL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - 36) in Hammond, NY