replaced the pump now i can hardly turn the steering wheel.i bled the system by leaving the pump cap off and turning the steering wheel until there is no more noise or bubbles in reservoir.when i take the car off the jack the steering wheel can hardly move.It does turn easy on the jack.
power steering pump on 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Prix91 reports
1 answerDecember 01, 2013
1 answerMarch 12, 2010
3 answersDecember 14, 2008
1 answerJune 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?