I had a whinning noise coming from my power steering pump so I replace the pump and now I'm still having the same whinning nosie I had before I replace the pump. What else could be my problem?
power steering problem on 2000 Chevrolet Impala
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala26 reports
1 answerSeptember 04, 2009
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala144 reports
1 answerNovember 21, 2010
1 answerOctober 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?