I had a whinning noise coming from my power steering pump so I replace the pump and now I'm still having the same whinning nosie I had before I replace the pump. What else could be my problem?
power steering problem on 2000 Chevrolet Impala
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala139 reports
1 answerSeptember 04, 2009
1 answerOctober 10, 2010
1 answerNovember 21, 2010
1 answerSeptember 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold
- Why car turns on but engine won't crank uo