hubby replaced the radiator..which the water pump and power steering pump had to come off... after all back on.. was checking for leaks..and the metal to rubber hose keeps blowing off.. clamps are as tight as they can get.. we even double clamped both ends... what are we doing wrong for this to not stay on ? email@example.com THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP !
Power steering line blow off...CONTINUALLY on 1999 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go