hubby replaced the radiator..which the water pump and power steering pump had to come off... after all back on.. was checking for leaks..and the metal to rubber hose keeps blowing off.. clamps are as tight as they can get.. we even double clamped both ends... what are we doing wrong for this to not stay on ? email@example.com THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP !
Power steering line blow off...CONTINUALLY on 1999 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- A/C blowing warm , temp dropped then skyrocketed, lost steering.
- Where is the key-less receiving unit located?
- My ck engine light comes on. Im going 55-60 mph and it totally shuts off.
- I was wondering what's the best fuel pump to use for a 1997 Chevy lumina I'm putting a brand new one on there since I need it.
- How do you know if the vacuum seal on a 97 Chevy Lumina goes bad?