hubby replaced the radiator..which the water pump and power steering pump had to come off... after all back on.. was checking for leaks..and the metal to rubber hose keeps blowing off.. clamps are as tight as they can get.. we even double clamped both ends... what are we doing wrong for this to not stay on ? email@example.com THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP !
Power steering line blow off...CONTINUALLY on 1999 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Will bars stop leak radiator and intake help my blown head gasket?
- Will changing the steering lock key cartridge make the steering unlock
- Is changing the steering column key lock the way to get the steering unlocked
- Under the dash
- Fan motor won't turn off when I turn the car off unless I take the fuse out.
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Orlando, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($191 - 260) in Bumpass, VA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($101 - 125) in Evans, WA
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 70) in Lagunitas, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($149 - 167) in Porter, TX
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($343 - 617) in Barbourville, KY