hi this is derrick from lafayette louisiana. i can see that power steering fluid is leaking from a hose in my car just wondering if that means i need 2 change d high pressure power steering hose in order 2 fix d problem.
power steering leak on 1997 Buick Regal
Verified for the Buick Regal36 reports
2 answersJuly 28, 2011
2 answersApril 20, 2009
1 answerJanuary 22, 2011
1 answerNovember 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1997 Buick Regal Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lagrange, WY
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Sharon, GA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Hemlock, NY
- Battery Replacement ($155 - 191) in Alma, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($303 - 546) in Palmyra, MO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($113 - 131) in Ariton, AL