hi this is derrick from lafayette louisiana. i can see that power steering fluid is leaking from a hose in my car just wondering if that means i need 2 change d high pressure power steering hose in order 2 fix d problem.
power steering leak on 1997 Buick Regal
Verified for the Buick Regal36 reports
2 answersApril 20, 2009
2 answersJuly 28, 2011
1 answerJanuary 22, 2011
1 answerNovember 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- my car gear stay stuck for 30 minutes when i crank up my car and the key dont go
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.