hi this is derrick from lafayette louisiana. i can see that power steering fluid is leaking from a hose in my car just wondering if that means i need 2 change d high pressure power steering hose in order 2 fix d problem.
power steering leak on 1997 Buick Regal
2 answersApril 20, 2009
Verified for the Buick Regal34 reports
2 answersJuly 28, 2011
1 answerNovember 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum