Not the dealer - but a very reliable European car mechanic. Tried two pumps in case first was defective. Flushed lines and replaced fluids which seemed fine
Power steering is gone. Mechanic replaced pump - not the problem - ideas? on 2003 Mercedes-Benz C230
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($168 - 221) in York, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glenarm, IL
- 97,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Battletown, KY
- Battery Replacement ($263 - 439) in Cottage Grove, OR
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($474 - 712) in Rutland, IA
- Backup Lamp Switch Replacement ($62 - 75) in Hookerton, NC