Not the dealer - but a very reliable European car mechanic. Tried two pumps in case first was defective. Flushed lines and replaced fluids which seemed fine
Power steering is gone. Mechanic replaced pump - not the problem - ideas? on 2003 Mercedes-Benz C230
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($327 - 412) in York, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Glenarm, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($633 - 820) in Battletown, KY
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Cottage Grove, OR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($248 - 312) in Rutland, IA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($142 - 183) in Hookerton, NC