HOW DO I REPLACE A POWER STEERING HOSE ON A 2000 PONTIAC GRAND AM ?? AT LEAST THATS WHAT I THINK IT ISLEAKING FLUID EVERYWHERE CANT SEE WHERER IT SCOMING FROM AND HOW TO GET TO IT. AT LEAST THATS WHAT I THINK IT IS
POWER STEERING HOSE on 2000 Pontiac Grand Am
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am21 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am8 reports
1 answerMarch 08, 2009
2 answersDecember 28, 2010
1 answerJuly 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?