I believe that my power steering "gearbox" is low on fluid. Can you please tell me where exactly the gearbox and what type of fluid can be used?
Power Steering Gearbox? on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Problems(23)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Q&A(30)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Recalls(1)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Shops
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Questions
- what could it be if the wiper fluid does not spray?
- Car won't start no fuel pressure no voltage to fuel pump checked voltage on fuse
- After battery change, convertible does not operate.
- Why does check coolant warning come on, but it's full? And fan doesn't come on ?
- My rear window don't go down all the way in passenger side I'm think it has something to do with the top not going down
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($296 - 423) in Schaghticoke, NY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($93 - 171) in Gilead, NE
- Brake Pad Replacement ($183 - 271) in Marthaville, LA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hampton, SC
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,105 - 1,134) in Willow Street, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($412 - 497) in Tyner, NC