how do i replace or repair power steering fuse. PS light comes on in dash, no pwer steering at the moment
power steering fuse change? on 2007 Toyota Corolla
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
September 03, 2009
Hello, Did you find the cause of the power steering light to come on?
1 answerJuly 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2007 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($92 - 122) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Radiator Replacement ($301 - 642) in Kwethluk, AK
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Albion, ME
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($250 - 330) in Prattsville, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($99 - 110) in Plainville, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($420 - 509) in Yutan, NE