The power steering fluid seems to be leading. Having difficulties turning the steering wheel
power steering fluid leaking on 1992 Pontiac Sunbird
Verified for the Pontiac Sunbird6 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- I forgot how to put the throttle cable back together with the cruise control ?
- My 91 Pontiac starts and then Revs constantly without touching the accelerator.
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- check engine light come on after driving awhile shut off and it stays off
- Two idle problems- idling high, and almost stalling
1992 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in North, SC
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($167 - 227) in Irwin, PA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Linden, MI
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Sicklerville, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($307 - 482) in Marks, MS
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($42 - 86) in Sheep Ranch, CA