Power steering fluid is leaking. How much to repair. I keep adding fluid. Plugs need to be repaired.
Power steering fluid leaking on 1993 BMW 740i
Verified for the BMW 740i22 reports
2 answersJune 30, 2010
1 answerApril 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
1993 BMW 740i Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($734 - 1,424) in Roberts, ID
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($804 - 1,846) in Batavia, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($492 - 1,047) in Metamora, IL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,777 - 3,621) in Norborne, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($665 - 773) in Hinton, VA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($63 - 70) in Gillett, AR