Power steering fluid is leaking. How much to repair. I keep adding fluid. Plugs need to be repaired.
Power steering fluid leaking on 1993 BMW 740i
Verified for the BMW 740i22 reports
1 answerApril 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
1993 BMW 740i Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($550 - 669) in Roberts, ID
- Battery Replacement ($229 - 303) in Batavia, IA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($750 - 1,569) in Metamora, IL
- Inspection II ($510 - 941) in Norborne, MO
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,052 - 3,565) in Hinton, VA
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($843 - 1,854) in Gillett, AR