I have a leak in my power steering. I've gone thru a whole bottle of power steering fluid in the past 9 days. I'm not sure where on the power steering it's leaking. There is a lot of wetness under the reservior. Does anyone have any suggestions on what it could be leaking from and how much it'd cost to repair?
power steering fluid leak on 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
WELL THE CAVILIER HAS A FEW SPOTS IT LEAKS IN THE PRESSURE HOSE, THE PUMP FRONT SEAL AND SOMETIMES THE RACK-N-PINION SO WE WOULD HAVE TO SEE IT AND WE GIVE FREE ESTIMATES ON LEAKS SO GIVE US A CALL AT 702-629-2273 THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION !!!
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier14 reports
3 answersJanuary 24, 2014
1 answerJuly 29, 2010
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier12 reports
1 answerJanuary 06, 2011
This week's top 10
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Whitmore, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,146 - 1,542) in Ivesdale, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Neskowin, OR
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($135 - 198) in Marion, IN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Driver, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($640 - 682) in Fairview, OH