I have a leak in my power steering. I've gone thru a whole bottle of power steering fluid in the past 9 days. I'm not sure where on the power steering it's leaking. There is a lot of wetness under the reservior. Does anyone have any suggestions on what it could be leaking from and how much it'd cost to repair?
power steering fluid leak on 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
Asked by for the 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
WELL THE CAVILIER HAS A FEW SPOTS IT LEAKS IN THE PRESSURE HOSE, THE PUMP FRONT SEAL AND SOMETIMES THE RACK-N-PINION SO WE WOULD HAVE TO SEE IT AND WE GIVE FREE ESTIMATES ON LEAKS SO GIVE US A CALL AT 702-629-2273 THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION !!!
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier12 reports
3 answersJanuary 24, 2014
1 answerJuly 29, 2010
1 answerJanuary 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Low coolant light comes on for a few seconds during driving then goes off
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Whitmore, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($772 - $1,043) in Ivesdale, IL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Neskowin, OR
- Radiator Replacement ($511 - $755) in Marion, IN
- Throttle Body Replacement ($325 - $567) in Driver, AR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Fairview, OH