i have a leaking power steering problem the reservoir doesn't seem to be leaking nor does the supply or return hose, the leak seams to be coming from the top area around the reservoir but notice from any hoses took of hoses and reservoir and cant detect any holes or leak what else could cause this leaking problem which empties all fluid from resevoir
power steering fluid leak on 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Verified for the Ford Explorer Sport Trac24 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after firstname.lastname@example.org
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?
- my dash is gone crazy. at a dead stop it will say i am going 40,other times it dont regester nothing, not fuel speed milage nothing, and the check engine light will come on when this happens, what do i need to look for to get it fixed?