will the pump need to be replaced or may it be that on the hose or line needs to be replaced?
power steering fluid leak on 1997 Ford Ranger
1 answerAugust 30, 2015
0 answersOctober 31, 2015
2 answersJanuary 21, 2016
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1997 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Aneth, UT
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($227 - 316) in Pinetown, NC
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($70 - 116) in North Miami, FL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Polk, MO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Markleysburg, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($102 - 122) in Ducor, CA